.Net Developer, Right Angle
Category: Corporate Office
Job Type: Full time
Job Req code: R0010231
This position will participate in the enhancement, operation and daily technical support our RightAngle (ETRM) Energy Trading & Risk Management system. Candidates must be willing to embed themselves within our business and think, eat and breathe commodity trading and supply.
Successful candidates are hands-on developers and engineers looking to apply their skills to an industry leading software solution. As a member of the RightAngle Product team you will learn RightAngle S15 and the business processes it enables.
OpenLink’s Right Angle Energy Trading and Risk Management solution is built on .Net, C#, SQL and PowerBuilder technology and widely used by industry leaders in the Oil/Energy markets. We seek engineers and developers with knowledge of these technologies that are ready to learn and apply their skills to a key business application.
System Analysis and Development
- Learn RightAngle technical & functional capabilities, processes and integrations
- Collaborate in the design, development and deployment of enhancements and interfaces.
- Through analysis identify, design, develop and deploy enhancements that improve system outcomes
- Create design, build, testing and release documentation
- Ensure RightAngle’s sound technical operation and code performance
- Work with peers, clients and 3rd parties in resolving software problems
- Troubleshoot system, process, report and integration errors, gaps and performance issues
- Participate in after hour and weekend emergency support as needed
- A forward-looking, run to the work, solution seeking mindset
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with .Net, C#, SQL and SSIS technologies
- Preferred experience with RightAngle or similar ETRM systems
- Outstanding Customer service & communication skills
Formal Education & Certification
- Required: Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited College or University
- Preferred: Certifications in one or more of the following disciplines: ITIL, Six Sigma, Project Management, Business Analysis, Application or Infrastructure Design, Development, Administration or Support
We are an equal opportunity employer. We consider applications for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, citizenship status, genetic information or any other legally protected status.