Category: Corporate Office
Job Type: Full time
Job Req code: R0010665
Global is looking for an energetic Administrative Assistant to assist with day to day operations within the IT Dept. The position will support a small group of Executives. This position is based out of our Corporate Office in Waltham MA.
- Assist in the Budget process and process IT related Invoices
- Analyze our IT spend looking for options to reduce the IT budget.
- Work with Employees and our Telcom carriers on provisioning and canceling services
- Assist with ordering supplies/equipment
- Partner with IT Management on creating Powerpoint presentations
- Complete projects as assigned and demonstrate an ability to handle multiple tasks with minimal supervision.
- Make recommendations to existing processes to help streamline work and efficiency
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant, or office admin assistant with IT emphasis
- High level of Proficiency in MS Office (MS PowerPoint and MS Excel, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Results driven
- 2-4 years equivalent experience
- Experience in financial support roles a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer. We consider applications for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, citizenship status, genetic information or any other legally protected status.