Home Office, Vermont
Category: Corporate Office
Job Type: Full time
Job Req code: R0011242
About Global Partners LP
Global Partners LP, a Fortune 500 company, is a leader in the marketing, storage, and distribution of petroleum and renewable fuels. With approximately 1,500 locations, primarily in the Northeast, we’re also one of the largest independent owners, suppliers, and operators of gasoline stations and convenience stores. Our diverse team of about 3,400 Retail, Corporate, and Terminal employees work together to serve the energy needs of our customers while providing superior customer service. We are committed to our employees and offer excellent compensation, benefit programs, and room for growth.
We want YOU to work for Global and be part of our growing company. Where does your future lie and how can we help you get there? Now is your time to join our team! Apply Now!
HVAC Technician/Gasoline Maintenance
Essential Job Functions
- HVAC Experience required
- Self-starter, with the ability to work both independently, as well as part of a team
- Excellent customer service skills
- Willingness to learn new skills as they relate to the petroleum industry
- Detail Oriented and excellent organizational skills, Attention to detail a must.
- Must be willing to work outside in all types of weather.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs. Candidate will need to be able to bend and reach, squat and crouch, and stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to work nights and weekends and be part of a rotational on call team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Run calls as received for HVAC/plumbing issues and repairs
- Run calls as received for repair of gasoline dispensers that are malfunctioning.
- Run calls as received to repair, maintain, replace POS systems and peripherals
- Troubleshoot issues related to the monitoring of gasoline volume, and dispensing of product, and sale of convenience store items.
- Calibrate dispensers as needed per state regulations and ensure ongoing compliance.
- Train convenience store personal in the correct operation and daily maintenance of any equipment onsite associated with the sale and monitoring of gasoline and convenience store products as needed.
- Program and repair/maintain POS equipment/gas dispensers used in the retail sale of gasoline.
- Maintain and repair equipment associated with the sales/monitoring of gasoline, i.e. exterior lighting, sumps and manholes, POS, dispensers, Veeder Root.
- Willingness to do general handyman work as needed. Change interior/exterior lighting, repair doors, run communication wires, move equipment.
- A valid driver’s license is required.
- HVAC certifications and training required
- Good communication skills are a must.
- Technical aptitude is necessary
- Ongoing training and certifications on equipment used in the petroleum industry will be provided, but initially beneficial.
- Previous petroleum industry skills, working on and programming gasoline POS and dispensers is a plus.
- Must have the ability to isolate problems and work to resolution
We are an equal opportunity employer. We consider applications for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, citizenship status, genetic information or any other legally protected status.