Brand Program Coordinator
Category: Corporate Office
Job Type: Full time
Job Req code: R0011345
The Brand Program Coordinator will play a key role with the operations team by supporting, developing, maintaining and enhancing the fuel marketing brands. The position will collaborate with the Operations Team in creating or enhancing various KPI’s, process improvement initiatives and benchmarking projects of expected performance to plan. Generate monthly, quarterly, and annual company overviews and financial performance summaries up to and including individual site data. Monitor various aspect of our service stations portfolio of (approximately 1500) and complete periodic reviews of performance to be submitted to management. Support the team to identify optimum strategies for all classes of trades.
- Produce operational reports of performance measures and metrics for loyalty, image and video media programs
- Track and compile reports for Dealer incentive programs
- Interface with Territory Managers and Area Managers regarding brand programs and solicited information
- Coordinate with Accounting Managers to retrieve data timely and efficiently
- Help create and generate reports and data that will be valuable to the management team.
- Lead the ExxonMobil Educational Alliance initiative; interfacing with Territory Managers and third party vendor on the execution and compliance of the program
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/ Marketing/ Finance / Accounting
- Related experience including a solid understanding of financial reporting, project management skills and a proven ability to work across functions within an organization
- Excellent analytical and modeling skills are essential
- Advanced Excel skills and proficiency in database query skills required
- Able to write, summarize and relate financial information to non-financial experts
- Able to effectively communicate with at all levels and departments of the organization
- Must possess high degree of professionalism, adaptability, integrity and commitment to confidentiality
- Any experience in the retail or fuel industry is a very strong plus
Willing Travel to area Brand meeting as needed
We are an equal opportunity employer. We consider applications for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, citizenship status, genetic information or any other legally protected status.