Price Book Specialist
Category: Corporate Office
Job Type: Full time
Job Req code: R0011857
Price Book Specialist assists and works with the Global Category and Operations teams to implement and execute internal price book functions and changes. Works with PB Implementation Manager to ensure and enforce process and data integrity in all aspects of EDI resources & Pricebook implementation. Is a liaison with all stakeholders to optimize the process and information flow in order to ensure timely and accurately implementation of PB changes and updates.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Price Book Support
- Works with EDI Manager on the PB side of onboarding and testing of EDI invoice and credit transmissions.
- Works with the PB team to make changes, corrections and updates to PB items, in order to address EDI transmission issues.
- Processes daily EDI batches, and ensures that all and any errors are addressed
- Validate all import data from EDI to ensure accuracy and integrity.
- Primary contact for all PB EDI issues.
- Implements the set-up of new EDI vendors, products, promotions, categories and pricing as directed by PB Implementation Manager using PDI Enterprise internally
- Reviews, processes and troubleshoots as needed Order Generation to wholesalers and other EDI vendors daily
- Works with existing EDI vendors to track missing invoices and cost/retail issues
- Maintain open contact with Store Managers and Territory Managers to troubleshoot non-scanning items, pricing discrepancies or inventory control issues.
- Cross trained and proficient in all PB functions.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree or related field or equivalent work experience
- Extensive familiarity with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and database programs. Generally very proficient with computers
- Capable of making public presentations
- Self-motivated and able to function well in an ambiguous environment where functional direction at time may be undetermined
- Able to work well with minimal supervision
- Night and weekend work necessary upon occasion
- May be required to attend training out of state for a period of 1-2 weeks
We are an equal opportunity employer. We consider applications for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, citizenship status, genetic information or any other legally protected status.