Honey Dew Associate Part-Time
Category: Retail Store
Job Type: Part time
Job Req code: R0012144
HONEY DEW ASSOCIATE JOB DESCRIPTION
As a crew member at Honey Dew, you can expect to move around the store quite a bit. A main area that most new employees are trained is the POS. In addition, you will also be expected to know how to operate various machines to prepare food for customers. As a crew member, you will be expected to stand for most of your shift. You will also need to be comfortable walking back and forth regularly as you prepare customer orders throughout the day. In addition, you must also be comfortable talking with people since this position requires frequent interaction with people. Customer service is NUMBER ONE!
The primary job responsibilities of a Honey Dew crew member include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assisting customers at the cash register.
- Taking & filling orders at the Drive-thru (if applicable).
- Informing customers of current active promotions when appropriate.
- Preparing food in a safe and responsible manner.
- Preparing all food & beverages according to Honey Dew guidelines and specifications.
- Reporting for work in a clean, Honey Dew approved uniform, including hat or visor.
- General cleaning tasks including: sweeping & mopping, window washing, regular cleaning of equipment, washing dishes, emptying trash, cleaning bathrooms.
- Helping fellow store associates when needed with various tasks.
- Completing shift reports and reconciling cash.
- Assisting with receiving and organizing deliveries of dry, refrigerated, and frozen stock items.
- Completing operations logs including temperature logs & recording food waste.
- Available weekend, evening shifts and holidays
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must attend mandatory meetings (i.e. T.A.M., sexual harassment)
- Frequent bending, reaching, lifting of 1 to 15 lbs
- Be able to lift up to 50 lbs on occasion
- Reaching above shoulder height and bending below waist
- Be able to freely access all areas of the store
- Move quickly around store
We are an equal opportunity employer. We consider applications for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, citizenship status, genetic information or any other legally protected status.