Brand Program Coordinator
Category: Corporate Office
Job Type: Full time
Job Req code: R0013205
The Brand Program Coordinator will play a key role with the operations team by supporting, developing, maintaining and enhancing the fuel marketing brands.The position will collaborate with the Operations Team in creating or enhancing various KPI’s, process improvement initiatives and benchmarking projects of expected performance to plan.Generate monthly, quarterly, and annual company overviews and financial performance summaries up to and including individual site data. Monitor various aspect of our service stations portfolio of (approximately 1700) and complete periodic reviews of performance to be submitted to management.Support the team to identify optimum strategies for all classes of trades.
- Interface with Global Territory Managers and Area Managers regarding Brand programs and solicited information
- Communicate effectively and creatively the Brand Programs to the field staff
- Produce operational reports of performance measures and metrics for loyalty, image and media programs.
- Attend weekly, monthly and quarterly meetings to review and explain to Brand programs.
- Coordinate with Accounting Managers and Brand portals to retrieve data timely and efficiently
- Help create and generate promotional materials detailing Brand programs that will be valuable to the field management team.
- Be responsible for various Subject Matter Expert categories: i.e. the ExxonMobil Educational Alliance initiative, Dealer incentives programs, on site promotional events
- Interfacing with Brand Representatives, Territory and Marketing Managers, on the execution and compliance of the program
- Assist in Brand operations at the site level to train Territory Managers and Store Operators to ensure they are well-informed with the Brand programs
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/ Marketing/ Finance / Accounting
- Related experience including a solid understanding of financial reporting, project management skills and a proven ability to work across functions within an organization
- Excellent analytical and modeling skills are essential
- Advanced Excel skills and proficiency in database query skills required
- Able to write, summarize and relate financial information to non-financial experts
- Able to effectively communicate with at all levels and departments of the organization
- Must possess high degree of professionalism, adaptability, integrity and commitment to confidentiality
- Any experience in the retail or fuel industry is a very strong plus
- Willing to travel to Area Brand meetings and Gasoline stations to provide onsite training and promotional events. Some overnight travel may be required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We consider applications for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, citizenship status, genetic information or any other legally protected status.