Workday Reporting/Data Analyst
Category: Corporate Office
Job Type: Full time
Job Req code: R0013526
The Reporting/Data Analyst – Workday is the primary subject matter expert for our reporting/data analytics solutions and needs. This role is responsible for working closely with the VP People Services and Technology to build impactful partnerships with various stakeholders in the business and in HR, especially with the Finance and Accounting teams. This role uses data to understand business patterns and trends and promotes best practices in data analysis and reporting.
- Analyze internal and external data through quantitative research.
- Participates in gathering sessions for new reporting requests.
- Works with VP Peoples Services and Technology to build and maintain Company annual budget.
- Creates and maintains custom reports and calculated fields based on user requirements. Tests and validates reporting solutions for completeness and accuracy. Designs, configures, sets up, and maintains dashboards, alerts and scheduled reports.
- Educates end-users on reporting capabilities, and continuously seeks reporting enhancements to support evolving company requirements.
- Serves as a point-of-contact for Workday reporting related questions.
- Troubleshoots issues and appropriately escalates issues not able to be resolved.
- Maintains awareness of current trends in Workday Reporting and Completes ad-hoc data requests.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- In-depth knowledge of HRIS and database systems management required – 4+ years of experience with Workday highly preferred.
- Experience working with confidential and sensitive HR/payroll information and critical business processes required.
- Demonstrated experience with analytics.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft Excel and experience manipulating complex data sets.
- Timely execution and decision making.
- Ability to manage competing priorities.
- Proactive approach to process improvement.
- Collaboration with cross functional teams.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We consider applications for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, citizenship status, genetic information or any other legally protected status.