Category: Corporate Office
Job Type: Part time
Job Req code: R0015701
As a valuable resource to the Legal Department, this role will provide a variety of administrative functions. The ideal candidate will:
- Provide administrative support to various members of the legal department.
- Effectively manage and execute a wide variety of administrative projects as needed.
- Ability to effectively multitask, juggle shifting priorities, deliver quickly and adapt to changing demands in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform Right Angle quality control transaction reviews.
- Research OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) search “hits”.
- Process invoices according to internal procedures and update/create Excel documents as required.
- Responsible for mail distribution and incoming FedEx.
- Assist in maintaining office supplies for the Legal Dept.
- Assist department with outgoing FedEx as needed.
- Compose and accurately proofread letters and documents. .
- Create and maintain electronic files and paper files and effectively organize as needed/requested.
- Performs diverse, administrative duties for the legal department to include calendar management, Zoom/conference call set-up and coordination, meeting room bookings and audio-visual equipment set-up coordination with IT (as needed).
- Answer and screen phone calls as required and respond to emails and inquiries in a timely, professional manner.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent
- Technical proficiency and expertise with Microsoft Suite including Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and Power Point.
- Excellent interpersonal, written (grammar, spelling, formatting) and oral communication skills.
- Self-motivated and able to operate independently with excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to successfully work collaboratively with all levels of the organization
- Excellent time-management and multi-tasking skills.
- Adherence to maintaining confidential and sensitive information and display sound judgment.
- Willingness to assist in other capacities as needed.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We consider applications for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, citizenship status, genetic information or any other legally protected status.