Category: Corporate Office
Job Type: Full time
Job Req code: R0016033
Credit Risk Specialist.
Global Partners, a Fortune 500 company and a leader in the marketing, storage, and distribution of petroleum and renewable fuels, with approximately 1,550 locations, primarily in the Northeast, is looking for a Credit Investigative Risk Specialist. The successful candidate will be trained on Investigative techniques, including sourcing and evaluating data related to our Gas, Distribution, and Station Operations (GDSO) division. A CR Specialist possesses sound judgment, strong analytical and organizational skills, and desires a team environment where your contributions make a difference.
What you will do:
- Perform diligence on new customer setups, including:
- Customer application reviews
- Follow up for information
- Forms tracking and follow-up
- Secretary of State investigations.
- Real estate investigations
- General customer and company investigations
- Credit Bureau investigations and analytics
- Summation of data into an organized, concise summary for managerial evaluation
- Working closely with upper management and the Operations teams to ensure successful onboarding of new customer’s
- Interdepartmental communications; gathering and sharing of information by both email and verbal interaction
- Responsibility for diligence on the current customer base
Why you should join Global:
- Opportunities to work in Branford, CT, Waltham, MA, and Telecommuting
- A Company in business for over 75 years and growing
- Opportunity to learn a position with exciting potential and career growth
- Competitive Heath insurance plans
- Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer contributions
- Competitive vacation and PTO plans
- Ongoing Volunteer programs
- Team player mindset.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We consider applications for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, citizenship status, genetic information or any other legally protected status.