Real Estate Paralegal
Category: Corporate Office
Job Type: Full time
Job Req code: R0016407
We’re hiring for a Real Estate Paralegal, who will be responsible for assisting our lawyers in all phases of real estate process. This primarily includes real estate documents, contracts, purchase offers and being a liaison with landlords and tenants.
For over 75 years Global Partners has been delivering the energy, products, and services that make life better. We’ve also successfully developed community integrated convenience stores where we are transforming the customer experience and rethinking what it means to lead as an adaptive energy distribution company. This is a source of pride and frankly we don’t plan on stopping. With our recent game changers such as PaybyCar Contactless Payment and Renewable Diesel Fuel, we are looking to continue responsible and innovative growth. From design, supply, and tech we’re looking for people to contribute to our company’s direction. Global Partners is a great opportunity for those looking to develop their career with a longstanding company motivated by what’s next.
The Types of “Energy” You Bring
- You possess effective communicative skills, both written and verbal, and have acute attention to details and accuracy
- You are a fast learner and can exercise discretion while working independently
- You can juggle competing priorities in a fast-paced work environment and have ability to multitask.
- You establish and maintain effective client relationships
- You have a professional and pleasant demeanor
“Gauges” of Responsibility
- Help assess and prepare contracts, lease agreements and closing documents
- Facilitate communication between property owners, landlords, tenants, and lawyers
- Obtain and analyze title documents and surveys of properties
- Answer questions from operations and escalate serious concerns
- Produce and submit accurate legal documents in a timely manner.
- Partner with attorneys and other administrative staff to on-board new tenants
- Performs legal record keeping and internal database maintenance
“Fuel”for You -
- Coins! We offer competitive salaries and opportunities for growth. We mean it! We have an amazing Talent Development Team who create trainings for growth and job development.
- Health + Wellness - Medical, Dental, Visions and Life Insurance. Along with additional wellness support.
- The Road Ahead – We offer 401k and a match component!
- Professional Development - We provide tuition reimbursement; this benefit is offered after 6 months of service.
- Give Back! We believe in community support. We know everyone gives in their own way, that’s why we offer paid volunteer time-off to you to help an organization of your choice.
The GPS of our Interview Process
- First thing first, if you’re interested in the role, please apply.
- A talent acquisition team member will review your resume in partnership with the hiring manager. If your experience would lend to this opportunity a recruiter will contact you.
- We conduct “in-person” (ZOOM) interviews and provide additional interview information or other items needed at that time.
- Knowledge of paralegal real estate responsibilities
- Minimum of three years of law-related experience under an attorney’s supervision
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent knowledge/experience
We are an equal opportunity employer. We consider applications for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, citizenship status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.