Email Marketing Manager
Category: Corporate Office
Job Type: Full time
Job Req code: R0020239
Global is seeking an experienced Email Marketing Manager to manage the email channel for our various convenience store brands – Alltown Fresh®, Alltown®, Honey Farms®, Jiffy Mart®, etc. Under the direction of the Senior Marketing Manager- Loyalty, this role will be responsible for end-to-end email marketing strategy, email campaign planning, testing and reporting. This individual will be dedicated to implementing email strategies that support our retail objectives – drive store sales/traffic, increase loyalty membership engagement, grow email file, etc. This person will work closely with the Marketing, Food Service and Category Management teams to identify target audiences and develop relevant and timely campaigns. We offer a flexible work environment. This means working up to 2 days a week remotely and the rest of the time in the office.
- Develop and execute email strategies to increase guest engagement and drive store sales/traffic.
- Work with Senior Marketing Manager – Loyalty to develop segmentation strategies leveraging recency, frequency, monetary and engagement metrics.
- Optimize automated emails, trigger and drip campaigns, with targeted strategies and KPIs.
- Plan and maintain email calendar across all retail brands.
- Develop plan to optimize results by A/B testing, creative, subject lines, CTAs, etc.
- Work with creative resources on email design, copy, templates, and overall look, feel and messaging. Brief email creative jobs into graphic designers and copywriters.
- Manage and report on email marketing campaigns and results to determine ROI, make suggestions for improvements, and establish best practices.
- Ensure prompt, accurate, and error-free communication with guests to build loyal relationships and minimize unsubscribes.
- Work with leadership to determine goals and report on sales revenue generated from email marketing efforts
- Develop KPIs to measure short- and long-term success of email marketing channel.
- Ensure emails follow industry standards and privacy policies.
- Coins! We offer competitive salaries and tuition reimbursement; this benefit is offered after 6 months of service
- Health + Wellness - Medical, Dental, Visions and Life Insurance. Along with additional wellness support.
- The Road Ahead – We offer 401k and a match component!
- Development - We provide opportunities for growth. We mean it! We Professional have an amazing Talent Development Team who create trainings for growth and job development.
- Give Back! We believe in community support. We know everyone gives in their own way, that’s why we offer paid volunteer time-off to you to help an organization of your choice.
- Flexible Work - We offer a flexible work environment, with the option to work from home up to two days a week for all staff
The GPS of our Interview Process
- First thing first, if you’re interested in the role, please apply.
- A talent acquisition team member will review your resume in partnership with the hiring manager. If your experience would lend to this opportunity a recruiter will contact you.
- We conduct “in-person” (ZOOM) interviews and provide additional interview information or other items needed at that time.
- 4-5 years’ experience in email marketing
- Strong communication skills – written and oral
- Impeccable grammar, writing skills and deep understanding of email best practices
- Experience with HTML and content management systems
- Ability to track, measure, and report on results of email marketing campaigns to determine ROI
- Strong project management and problem-solving skills
- Self-starter with a history of pushing for deadline-driven results
- Strategic, analytical and creative thinker
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in marketing or related discipline
Research shows that many, especially women and other marginalized people, are hesitant to apply for job if they don’t check every box. If you are excited about this position, and think you could have an impact here, please apply anyway, even if you don’t meet every point on the job description. We’d love to hear from you.
We require all corporate and terminal employees to be fully vaccinated by the time they start. Therefore, if you were to join Global Partners you would need to be fully vaccinated by your hire date to be eligible to start in the role. As a condition of employment, you would need to submit official COVID-19 vaccine documentation. Global Partners will consider and review reasonable accommodation requests based on medical or religious grounds for qualified candidates.
Global is committed to attracting, developing and retaining a highly qualified, diverse and dedicated work force and maintains a zero-tolerance policy with respect to discrimination in its workplace. We consider applications for all positions without regard to age, ancestry, race, gender, color, religion or creed, marital status, national origin, citizenship, disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, status as a victim or witness of domestic violence, sex offenses or stalking, prior record of arrest or conviction, unemployment status or any other classification or status protected by applicable state, local or federal law. If you have a disability and need an accommodation to apply, please contact our recruiting department at 781-891-4000.