Terminal Operations Analyst
Job Type: Full time
Job Req code: R0020993
Terminal Operations Analyst Job Description
The terminal operations group seeks bright, talented, and personable financial analyst to support the group. This role includes but is not limited to financial reporting and analysis, handling monthly expense accruals, creating ad hoc reports, working on budget forecast preparations, and monthly terminal P&L reports. The financial analyst will be working closely with terminal operations personnel as well as the financial accounting team.
- Assist in the development and organization of the Terminal Operations LOB annual operating and Capex budgets
- Preparation of monthly profit and loss analysis and reporting for all Global owned or operated terminals to be presented to divisional leadership.
- Investigation and identification of all monthly expense accruals needed
- A willingness to work other departments to meet deadlines required for public company filings (Monthly close process).
- Preparation of various operational/financial ad hoc reports for divisional leadership
- Pursue proactive process improvement to help streamline and modernize existing reporting
- Strong analytical and organization skills with a high level of accuracy.
- Effectively work within a dynamic team environment
- Work closely with other departments to address and resolve all reconciling items.
- Activity monitor and manage ongoing expense reconciliations and issues
- Prepare month-end reporting package to senior management
- Provide ad hoc support for M&A analysis
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- 2+ of financial statement analysis experience
- Ability to efficiently learn and utilize new software applications
- Some experience with Oracle a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to meet monthly deadlines and prioritize tasks.
- The successful candidate will be a self-motivated and dynamic team player, who is able to meet the demands of a growing business environment.
Demonstrates the following personal attributes: Must be respectful, honest and trustworthy, highly organized, outstanding interpersonal skills, must be an independent worker who is able to multi-task and willing to work off hours if necessary.
Research shows that many, especially women and other marginalized people, are hesitant to apply for job if they don’t check every box. If you are excited about this position, and think you could have an impact here, please apply anyway, even if you don’t meet every point on the job description. We’d love to hear from you.
We require all corporate and terminal employees to be fully vaccinated by the time they start. Therefore, if you were to join Global Partners you would need to be fully vaccinated by your hire date to be eligible to start in the role. As a condition of employment, you would need to submit official COVID-19 vaccine documentation. Global Partners will consider and review reasonable accommodation requests based on medical or religious grounds for qualified candidates.
Global is committed to attracting, developing and retaining a highly qualified, diverse and dedicated work force and maintains a zero-tolerance policy with respect to discrimination in its workplace. We consider applications for all positions without regard to age, ancestry, race, gender, color, religion or creed, marital status, national origin, citizenship, disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, status as a victim or witness of domestic violence, sex offenses or stalking, prior record of arrest or conviction, unemployment status or any other classification or status protected by applicable state, local or federal law. If you have a disability and need an accommodation to apply, please contact our recruiting department at 781-891-4000.